21 December 2005

Because there are no sounds to hear

Apologies for being poor with updates of late. I am aiming to get things going again in the New Year.

Reasons for being so poor are simple: 1) Not much* has been going on in the name of Dwarf. And 2) I have been rather busy with university commitments.

*Series VII has, of course, been released on DVD and looks to be an amazing release. I haven't actually opened my copy yet because of the university commitments mentioned previously. And yes, it's been painful having to wait this long.

Other news includes an online comic, various pieces of merchandise (headknockers, Mr Flibble glove puppets, calendars etc) being released. And in fan news, the OD gang have uploaded several behind-the-scenes treats from their winning fan film here. Souper!

Anyway, like I say, hopefully things will start up again in the New Year. Until then: Merry Christmas.

<< Back to top
<< Home